You are the _____person to view this page.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I (might) Remember Me

I remember how you met me years ago
I know what you wore and how you acted
I treasure what you did
But I don't really remember me
I recall your usual smile at my laughter
I dwell upon our daily life together in the sun
I recollect your dream
But how can I not remember me?
I can cite your favourite places visited
I love reliving laying on our backs in grass
I retain that mistake
I want to remember me
I learned that I was in a hospital
I had no memory of what happened
I knew nothing
But I know what you did


It was all an accident
I know the truth
She had fallen down the stairs
You are wrong
Nothing but ramblings
Don't leave me with him
She has serious memory loss
Don't listen to him
She can't even talk anymore
Let me write it down
If you would please leave
I'm begging you...


She doesn't remember even who she is
Of course I don't
I'll try to see if she remembers anything
I do remember something
...I remember you...



The idea was something completely different than I thought at first. It was supposed to have just been someone remembering an argument. The idea was supposed to have been happy at the end, but the story had different ideas. I hate how I'm the storyteller, I should know how it should end. Story has different ideas. 
One new idea is going to publish two new poems by the end of this month. Please be patient! 

No comments:

Post a Comment