You are the _____person to view this page.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lives Gone by and Time Wasted


"Mommy!" "What are we going to do?" "Save her!" "We have to leave  little lady!" "Not without my mother!"

"Stop crying sweet girl." But my mother..." "You can go back, change it." "How?" "With my help."
"I can change the past?" "I will give you twenty-four hours. Change the past by then, or you will have to give you life to me." "Who are you? That deal is not something I would agree to."
"You didn't think a mortal would create this deal? No. Only a demon would. Twenty hour hours? Or your life?"

In just twenty-four hours, I'll be lying on the pyre.
Unless I change the past to before the fire
Deal with a demon?
Something I never would have done, even if I was dreaming.
So why not? I've been wasting my life till this moment
My mind filled with the acknowledgement
I turned my head back in time
Everything will be over tonight
In twenty hours, I'll be under this earth
Unless I change this rebirth
I see the planning and flowers
As the minutes tick, then the hours
Is this the heaven or the hell,
Now who'll be able to tell
What is the truth or the lie?
This has be making me question this time

In just seventeen hours, this story will end
Not if I can make the amend
To save the most important life
Away from the edge of the knife
What was clear as crystal
Now I see behind the barrel of this pistol

As the setting sun so gold
Never knew it get so old
All the plans fade
Everything made
Now gone?

In just thirteen hours, it’ll be done
Nothing to go on
All the pearls and the silks
How am I feeling this guilt?
I will save this day
As everyone may
This will work I don’t care if I die!
In just nine hours, I’ll be laid down in my promise to return
Don’t care anymore about the burn
Now will I come back?
What if it’s something I lack?
Are these the doubts the demons put in my mind,
Has everyone become blind?
Why am I running away with only a few hours left
With the hope all bereft

In just three hours, it won’t matter anymore
I have lost, so it doesn’t matter anymore
It has been this long
Till I’ve heard her song
I knew she would be ashamed of me
A distant melody, or a memory
This was my home,
In an hour it’ll be nothing in the foam

In just one hour the demon shall have my body
I know I shouldn't have agreed
As my blood is filled with the poison
And the scene I was to save now filled with crimson
Same feeling as the one night
What has happened to my might?
This time is where they wait
So why didn’t I leave this fate?
The demon is in front of me now
A sick grin on his face as he leans toward my ear
The blood on the ground
And smeared all around
"Say goodbye to your world.”
As the lives unfurled
Why did I waste my time?


This idea nearly killed me, and I'm going to die tomorrow with my Aerobics final project but I finished it! I don't care who you are, I am proud of myself with the rhyming. Song which inspired this: 24 by Jem. It's actually a specific video featuring Hetalia that my friend showed me.
This has been haunting me for weeks.
Note: Bereft is actually a word. I didn't know either at first.

2 comments:

  1. I'm having highlighting issues because I was working in a Google Doc. Trying to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I finally fixed all the issues except for the colour change at the end. Google Documents hate me.

      Delete