You are the _____person to view this page.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Update on something very important To Me!

I have just printed out the entry sheets for a writing contest! Yes, Usagi Hikari (under my real name of course), is sending in some poems and a short story to a Writing Contest!
The short story is a new, updated, version of A Song From A Music Box (since I kept think that the story looked weird). Once I send it in, I'll post the updated version here for you guys to see the difference a few all-nighters and a good editor makes (Thanks Ishymaru).
I am allowed to send in up to three poems to the contest. After two days of kicking myself and re-reading every single poem I ever made I finally narrowed it down to seven. *Sigh*
By the end of that day, the winners are: Lady Of The Water's Mind, This World, and My Past Lives in the free verse category!
So wish me luck, have our fingers crossed, and I will post the results on this blog once I check them on the first on April!
By the way, I have never entered a writing contest before, so I am a little nervous of sending in my works.
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment