You are the _____person to view this page.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Erased Out Part 3

Celia smiled and blushed as Kay finally came back with a stapled packet.

"It's two pages front and back, but this is last years list. I blacked out some of the deleted clubs."

"I can't believe the Council thought the 'Knitting Club' and the 'European Sports Club' should have been disbanded."

"They couldn't find enough people to meet the eight member quota. After this year, there might only be one page of clubs since the Seniors that begged us for one more year are all graduating."

Alienia looked over the list Kaye handed to her. Several columns were blacked out and she noticed Celia was looking at the black streaks mournfully. The bell suddenly rang and all three students that had been standing at her desk hurried back to their own after a quick wave.

As she filed the packet away in her bag, a piece of paper landed on her open notebook. Alienia reached for it and a whisper softer than Celia's voice reached her ears. "Blacked out from history." She glanced around but no-one was looking in her direction and no-one had looked like they had talked.

She grabbed the paper and unfolded it. On one side was something that looked like the corner of a page of notes. On the other side in a hastily written hand was "LighT in ClUB Of dArk - be aware". Alienia looked at it in confusion. It made no sense to her, but she didn't have any time to think it over. The teacher for the next class had arrived, which happened to be her least favourite subject of Mathematics.

"Silence now, please. I know we have a new student so I'll re-introduce myself. You shall refer to me as Mr. Thomas; I don't reply to any other names. Also a good reminder for everyone is that I do have after school Academic Support for you who need it. Looks like everyone is here so I will get straight to our review for today's lesson in Trigonometry. I think everyone could use it after last week's quiz."

Alienia got out her notebook and had quickly gotten all the notes written down that were needed for the assignment. Years of not speaking often had made her a fast, yet neat, writer. While the rest of the class was practicing, Mr. Thomas had found his way towards her and was now leaning over her desk.

"Ms. Brate. I have here a notebook filled with the notes taken in the year so far. I'm not going to slow down and baby you every step just because you're new, understand?" Alienia nodded as he continued, "I will, however, make the exception of some problems on the homework until you are settled in. I am glad Ms. Williamson sat you next to Mr. Sebastian. Ask him if you have any questions. Mr. Sebastian!"


A/N: Hand written, this in one page, front and back. Wow, it shrinks down far...Anyway, we learned Kyoya last name! I love it so much!! Anyway, wait for part 4, you'll love it so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment