You are the _____person to view this page.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Me and You

You tell me your plans for tomorrow and on,
Sorry, but I don’t see me in them.
You have everything figured out for yourself,
But I’m still figure myself out.
You have everything you need,
I’m still trying to find my list.
You know exactly what you want from your life,
I’m still second guessing myself.
You can tell everything your heart means,
I’m still picking up the pieces from last time.
You follow all the rules and never break one,
I’m the wild child trying to break them all.
You go the church without a word of complaint,
I’m sleeping in from last night.
You have the grades all perfect in rows,
I’m falling behind and having fun doing it.
You live the life set before you,
I’m going my own way.
You wait for me to catch up to you,
But you don’t know,
That I’m already far in front of you,
Running my own race.

No comments:

Post a Comment