You are the _____person to view this page.

Monday, November 29, 2010

What Happened To Usagi Today

Well let's see shall we? I was called to the councilor today. We were talking and I knew he was trying to disprove Usagi in any way possible. He just doesn't understand our mind. We're different than most, you can't figure us out. I even gave him a chance by giving him this website but he turned it down. Well, excuse me, I'm sorry if you don't want to know why I am the way I am! So much for trying to understand me! I was so mad I felt like Usagi was going to snap any moment. Be very glad I kept repeating my poems and Emilie Autumn's songs in my head.
By the way, while I'm venting to my readers, Emilie Autumn is an amazing singer. She inspired lots of the poems. Listen to her if you have nothing to do one day! I'm listening to her right now. Look up Willow, it's my favorite song right now.
Sorry I went off on a tangent. Anyway, I had vent a little after that. You think you know me and my mind but you're sadly mistaken, my councilor (I'll not mention his name, but he knows who he is. Not who I am!). I am myself, sorry if I'm not like the other student in school. It's my life!
If you read this whole thing, I thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment