You are the _____person to view this page.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ya Want Me Back?

We were in love and had each other.
We laughed with friends and you said you had the best time of your life,
Well I guess not, since you lied.
You said you weren't happy
So now there is no more us.
I barely cried two tears when I found out I wasn't happy either.
Now a few days later, you're begging for me
You're quoting songs to try and tell me you miss me
I tell you they are not working.
You decided to end it.
Now why are you taking it all back?
You were uncomfortable with our clashing views.
You ended everything we thought we had.
You ask what he must do to have me back,
I shall say only a few words to you,
"If ya want me back, well you can't have me
"Just remember you can't hold a heart that was always broken,
"I live my own life and I will not let you catch up."

6 comments:

  1. ohhh so thats what happend. Sad indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, now when I told him that I just don't love him anymore, he is guilt ridding me. This feels like just one complicated break up Ishy-kun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well most break ups are. But if you know you made the right choice then it should be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess so. (Can you stick with one name? I know Ishy-kun and iskymaru are kind of the same but pick one. I'll still call you Ishy-kun because it's easier to type.)

    ReplyDelete