You are the _____person to view this page.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Religion

I am a Pagan,
You are a Christian.
I pray to my Goddess,
You pray to God.
I'll argue my point until I die,
You'll preach the word from the book.
I'll be targeted and called a witch,
You'll be safe in your church.
I am tolerant of other religions,
You are still trying to convert me.
I sing songs that please my ear,
You sing only to praise.
I live to my Goddess.
So why do you try and change me back?
Why must you agree with others and call me a devil supporter?
Why do you not just accept me for me?
I am Pagan!
If you cannot stand it you, better get out of my way.
I live the way I want.
You can't change me or what religion I am.

1 comment:

  1. I just had this in my mind since I got into an arguement with my friend because she called Wiccas and Pagans devil worshippers and I nearly clawed that little Christians eyes out. I've noticed that Pagans are more tolerate of other religions while Christians say they are the only ones right! It just makes me so mad!

    ReplyDelete