You are the _____person to view this page.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Erased Out Part 14

With her bag and supply case in one hand, and her smaller notebook in the other, she went over to Celia and followed her out the door. 

"The Club Room we have is in the other building identical to this one. It's where some clubs are found. Our club has about four rooms to use, which is close to average. One for the actual meeting room for club members, two for supplies and our finished products, and our last one is for doing homework before hand. Or when someone gets tired. There are couches and soft chairs we have that are completely new and some appliances for food."

-Almost like a smaller apartment.-

"Strange way of putting it, but yes, I guess."

The two of them walked out of the building like at lunch, but walked straight across instead of turning to the pathway. They entered the building and Alienia heard Celia groan a little bit. When she looked over, Celia smiled apoligetically.

"I remember we have to climb all the stairs again. I get out of breath often."

-Let me carry some of your stuff then. I don't have that much.-

"Oh no, I can't impose on you."

Alienia almost shoved her notebook in Celia's face. -Give me only some of your books then. Please hand them over.- Celia reluctantly handed over a handful of books that were in her hands and Alienia balanced them on her notebook.

"Are you okay? You have your paint set as well."

Alienia motioned with her elbow to Celia's other hand, which was also carrying a case for paintbrushes and had a look on her face that said: -You have paints too. I'm helping and that's final.-

The girls started climbing the stairs. At the first landing, Celia grabbed the railing and started breathing heavily. Alienia stood close and transferred all the things she was carrying to one hand to use the other as an extra support for Celia.

Celia stood up straight and looked up at the top of the stairs. She stiffened so suddenly that Alienia looked at her in concern before following her eyes to the top of the stairs. At the top stood a girl with long dark hair that reached her waist. It was nearly the same shade as Alienia's pitch black hair. Dark bangs covered half her face, but a pair of headphones held the other bangs back. From the side that wasn't covered by bangs, Alienia saw her eyes. They were a deep, dark green, not unlike Kyoya's at all. The girl stood slightly off-balance, putting most of her right side weight on a crutch.

"Haruna." Celia's whisper must have reached the girl since her eyes widened before she turned and limped back out of sight.

Both stood silent for a moment until Celia shook her head clear. "Sorry. I used to know her. Not aloud to talk about it."

Alienia wanted to ask a question, but with books piled on her notebook, she couldn't write it out, and the look in Celia's light grey, almost colourless eyes, made her think twice about asking. Using her free hand, she placed it on Celia's shoulder and tried to send comfort to the smaller girl. She looked over and tried to brighten.

"We still have the rest of the stairs to go. I think I can make it now. I'm sorry. I get sick so often that even stairs are exercise."

Alienia took the first step and held the free hand out to Celia, who took it and used it to carry half her weight up the steps. At the top, Celia didn't seem as breathless as before, but still had to take a small break before turning left down the hall. Alienia followed the slow gate until she saw a sign hanging from the wall reading 'Beading and Jewelry Club - 207'.

"Here we are, Miss Genelle's and my own's club," Celia whispered again. "Let me take my books back."

She didn't fight this time as Celia took back the load of books and opened the door to the club.



A/N: 
Nyeeeeh~! 
Yes, I know it's about 6 days late, but I had the Shakespeare project due on Tuesday, Ecology work, and I still don't have any journals for Shakespeare in. Yeah, I'm screwed. 
So, this part is mostly slow except for the fact that you meet Haruna! I won't reveal her last name yet, since it gets really important later on. 
I have had a writer's block lately, but I did get past the slow scene while in my German Tutor class. Praise the Writing Gods! And the parts are all getting longer since I started writing much smaller and college ruled paper with no margins. Be grateful. My hand keeps freezing because of my low blood pressure.
So, really, I've busy with dA, Pewdiepie, and everything else. 
Ciao for now, the next part will be up today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment