You are the _____person to view this page.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LET ME OUT!

You watch with glazed eyes
You don't see what is front of you
As I break under pressure
Breaking, cracking, until I collapse
I lock myself away
Screaming into the mirror
Crying at myself
Stop screaming!
As I look into my own eyes
Digustingly dark eyes
I wonder if I'd be missed
I'm ugly!I'm trapped!
I want help! I don't want to go!
Let me go, just let me dissapear
Everything would be better if I were pretty
My mask is hideous I'm hideous
Help me! Please!
Tears as I chop off my long bangs
I want to be free!
Help me!
Just a small haircut
The pressure broke a lonely soul
A soul that screaming for help.

5 comments:

  1. Is this what you think of during your freak out moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah. I just kept typing whatever flew into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just got a bit of a trim. Akita said she'll give them a better cut soon. To straighten them.

    ReplyDelete