You are the _____person to view this page.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Erased Out Part 8

The upperclassman shrugged, but walked on. As Kyoya fell in step behind him, he quickly turned back to Alienia for a brief moment. She was barely able to catch the sign he made. His fist made a circle in front of his chest.

-Sorry.-

"Alienia, are you alright?" the whisper snapped her back to her neighbor. "I would stay away from that guy. He's just a year older, but has already made an enemy of the whole Student Council. Can't imagine why he would attack you like that."

Alienia reached down and grabbed her lunch off of the ground. The box had stayed shut and saved her food. Placing the box next to her, she got her notebook back out.

-Who is he?-

Celia opened her mouth, but closed it again. "I don't think they would want me to tell you," she mumbled even quieter than normal.

-Please tell me.-

Celia's grey eyes glanced quickly around them. "His name is Tristan Carlough, Sophomore-Class B. No-one is allowed to speak about him or what he does. Something about-."

"Miss Celia! Where have you been? You were going to have lunch with us." From out of nowhere, Kaye and Genelle were walking towards them.

"I wanted to show Miss Alienia her next class. I also walked to ask her why she transferred in late in the year." Alienia sent out a prayer for the girl's quick thinking.

"Alight. Meet us in the Dining Room 2 in a few minuted then. It was good to see you again, Miss Alienia."

As the two walked off, Celia slumped down in the bench with an audible sigh. "That was too close. Sorry Alienia, I don't wan to get caught breaking a rule by the by the Student Council."

-Still want to know why I arrived late to school?- She saw the relief on Celia's face when she changed the subject.

"If it's alright with you."

Alienia turned the page in her notebook and started writing. (Who would kill me if I stopped it there?)

-A week after I had gotten the acceptance from this school, I was in a car, coming home from a festival with my younger sister and my mother. It was late, but my sister still wanted to exchange the gifts we had gotten for the other. Just as she had reached over to grab her gift, the car in front of us spun out, clipping a car going in the opposite direction. That car lost control and ran full force into us. When I came to, a firefighter was in front on me and sirens were blaring from somewhere. I tried moving when I saw my sister, motionless, across my lap. I lifted my hand to respond to the firefighter and saw blood everywhere. I later learned it was mostly my mother's, who had died at the scene, but not on impact. My sister landed in a coma as I had broken my leg, had several cuts that needed stitched, and the concussion was bad enough that my memories faded a bit here and there. The shock of it all also made me unable to speak, along with the force of the concussion. I had to wait for my leg to heal and sort out my mother's will so my sister can stay at the hospital. She has yet to wake up from her coma.- (Who's about to cry?)

"I'm so sorry. Alienia, I had no idea. I was told that only what the Student Council was told what really happened in order to let you have your privacy. I'm sorry I made you remember." Celia looked torn between trying not to cry and wanted to hug Alienia.

-That other guy, he made me remember. What he said about the Dean's late husband.-



A/N: I'm back, thank Gods!! I finally was able to calm my ADHD enough to type this part out! At the same time, Ishy is typing out the previous part. 
So this part......I had to listen to millions of sad songs to tell Alienia's story. I will admit, when I thought about Alienia's little sister in a coma and still at the hospital, I was tearing up a bit. But now you know why she was late to school. Her mother died in a car accident and her little sister is in a coma. 
If this part seems longer, I started using my good micro .5mm pen. And in two pages, you get college ruled paper! And almost no margins! (That'll be fun to type)
I feel like this didn't take a long time to write, so maybe I'll type out one more part. But it's 20.14, I have yet to eat dinner and I still need to take a shower. Wish me luck! Kampai!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment