You are the _____person to view this page.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Erased Out Part 13

"That's pretty. Nothing too fancy, but still you. I like it. Now, how do you do this division?"

**Time Skipping Since I Hate Synthetic Division**

The rest of the period was spent explaining Mathematics to Celia. The bell rang and Celia stood up with a small smile on her face.

"Thank you so much. You're a good person Miss Alienia. If you ever need my help for anything, I'm always in the Beading And Jewelry Club after school, alright?"

Alienia nodded and Celia went back to her desk. Both Tristan and his look-alike, Alistair, walked out of the class with the other students that didn't have Homeroom in this room. Moments later, Kyoya entered and took his seat next to her. As usual, he didn't speak much, but went straight to the book he was reading earlier.

Ms.Williamson had some extra announcements just like in the morning, then let the class go.

"Miss Alienia." Kaye and Genelle were back at her table again. "How was your day?"

-Good. Miss Celia helped out a lot.-

"I'm so glad Miss Celia is coming out of her shell. You're too shy for your own good." Genelle glanced over at Celia standing behind her. "Oh, so have you chosen a club yet?"

-No, I haven't yet.-

"I think the deadline for picking a club was the end of October," Kaye explained. "But because today was your first day, the deadline is next Friday."

"Do you maybe want to check out our club? I'm the Vice President of the Beading And Jewelry Club, and we could always use more members. It's a lot of fun too! The Student Council also gave us permission to sell some of the stuff we make, but only at some festivals."

-I guess I could stop by.-

Genelle brightened suddenly and gave a little squeak of happiness. "Thank you so much! I love it when people stop by!" She leaned over and hugged Alienia.

She must have looked surprised because Kaye shook his head slightly  "I should have warned you before. Miss Genelle loves giving people hugs. This is normal for her. If it's uncomfortable, just say so, she'll stop."

Alienia struggled to write in her notebook with Genelle hugging her. -It's fine, just unexpected. How do you make her let go, it's only slightly awkward.-

"Miss Genelle. We have a minute before the bell rings and you have to go to Club."

Genelle let go and blushed. "So sorry. Miss Celia doesn't let me hug her, and I was so happy when you said you would come to our Club."

-Apology accepted, please warn me next time though.-

"I should head over there first. Miss Celia? Can you take Miss Alienia to the room later when you're ready?" Genelle asked Celia behind her, who nodded.

The bell rang for the end of the school day and Kaye went off to his Student Council as Genelle rushed to her table to grab her bag, then rushed out of the class. Celia went to her table, but waited at the door for Alienia. She packed her bag, but paused a moment to write a, -Goodbye, see you tomorrow.- to Kyoya still engrossed in his book. With her bag and supply case in one hand, and her smaller notebook in the other, she went over to Celia and followed her out the door.



A/N:
Note to self, don't try eating dinner at the same time as talking to people and trying to type this out. Multitasking overload!!
Sorry this is a little late, yesterday was spent working on Shakespeare homework, but thankfully, we have gotten an extension....*dies from sheer pressure on me from the group*. And with all the arguments that are bound to happen with Sam in the group...I'm not ready for the coming week.
Anyway, the part after this is the last one I have written out so far. My black pen just died in German 4, so I'll be switching to super fine point blue pen.
This part is the beginning of the climax. The next few parts will be very important (once I get past Writer's Block and this Chronic headache that has been plaguing me so!).
Second Note to self: Never listen to the Caremelldansen song while eating/doing anything else. Chaos might ensue. I have it stuck in my head.
Anyways, thanks for sticking with me and my irregular deadlines. Deadline: Because you are dead after making them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment