You are the _____person to view this page.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Usagi Has A Few Words To Say.....

To the few people who read my blog and I wish to say a few words that you may or may not want to read. If you read please comment if you have time so I know some-one is listening.
On my profile it says my name is Usagi Hikari. That is only half true. I do not wish to say my real name incase one of my enemies is reading. I have two types of 'me' inside my head. There's the side everybody sees and the side I keep in. The side I keep in is named Usagi Hikari. You are hearing her words when I publish these poems on my blog. Usagi is one who always wants to have fun and play online. She has anger problems and is prone to attack(Only once has this led to injure another person). I keep her in my head and the one you see (If you know and see me) is the quiet, fun-loving, trying to be a hard worker, and when I speak I say what people want to hear. There's always that tiny Usagi voice in my mind telling me what I really want to say, but if Usagi stays inside my head it is so hard for me to say it out loud.
It has always been this way but only recently have I decided to give her a name, the Usagi Hikari I use now. It has always been this way and I've finally decided to tell some-one to help relieve some of the burden of having Usagi has put on my shoulders. I thank you kindly for reading this. I hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment