You are the _____person to view this page.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Update on Erased Out!!!! Official Release Date!!!!~

So days of writing till my fingers cramp up and Squirrel (editor for Erased Out) really liking the story has already brought the count up to 12 parts... So there may be more than twenty parts. I'll guess maybe around 30-40 parts. Maybe even 50! That being said, an official release date has also been set!
On the 21st of May, 2012, Part one will be released each week until I have to go back to Austria for five weeks. After that though, it will continue until it is finished. And as an added bonus, I may even post long lost poems in between parts.
So be patient in waiting! Erased Out will be very good and worth all the waiting (I hope)!
Till then! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment