You are the _____person to view this page.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I have happy news!!!

Last school year, around the time of the Shakespeare, I lost 50 hand-written pages of my book, The Hunted. This whole time, I had given up on that story because even though I had most of it memorized, I couldn't remember the best parts. Just yesterday, my mom asked if she could throw away some old notebooks that had been gathered (I love notebooks a lot). Looking through them, most were empty and were wide-ruled....Sad. Wide-ruled is evil. So I was flipping through the notebooks when I saw a small one with "Bunny" written on the back in Sharpie. Turning it over, I nearly fainted. The reason: I normally have blue or red covers on my notebooks but this one had a black cover. When I opened it my whole story was there! I started crying because I have already given up my notebook for dead!
Normally I would put this kind of a post on my other blog, but it's my writing notebook! If it wasn't for my friends reading that notebook in middle school, I would never have written so many poems and this blog would never exist! I have never been so happy to so a notebook in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment