You are the _____person to view this page.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm working on some so here's something else that might catch your interest!

There are poems on the way, do not despair.
Something Else that might catch your interest:
My friend and I are going to Sakura-Con this spring and are raising every penny by ourselves. While she is doing drawing commissions on DeviantART, I will be doing writing commissions for anyone who wishes for them! So, if you need a poem or letter written out to woe someone or, I don't know, something nice to frame, drop me a line. My e-mail in on my profile and I will probably reply to all e-mails. This being a commission, it is perfectly legal to ask for money in exchange for the copyrights to the work. I will get a Pay pal or use my friends to transfer the money.
 I will say now that I will not do essays. I have enough to do already.

No comments:

Post a Comment