You are the _____person to view this page.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Song Of The Battle Part 1

A raised sword and shield, ready in the ranks
Stay as you are my men, ready at command
Keep in time, watch with care
Don't let them take us by surprise
Over from the hill beyond, this will be their grave
We shall teach our enemies what is to be in war!
You never did falter when we heard their battle cries
You never did flinch when you saw the iron swords
I entrusted you with all our dreams,
Our hopes of what's to come
Even though as your own leader...
I knew we wouldn't survive.
But raise up our flags of war!
We will shall send these bastard to graves
They will regret when they took away our life
I fought along side you my men
I killed our enemies with as much hatred as yours
I was changed on this field as I killed and fought on this bloodies field.

No comments:

Post a Comment