You are the _____person to view this page.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Update!

So I almost have 480 views! Thanks to all who comment and give me a reason to get my lazy butt out of bed. I actually thought that this blog would be a "dud" with only about two views a month. Special thanks to Clair Lair and Ishy-kun! You have made If Only You Knew and In The Distance my two top poems, with Lone Drawer close behind. The next few poems will all be older ones I made last year when I was bored. The quality will be slightly worse than the ones I write online completely new.
Also I'm thinking of putting some bits and pieces of my books on here. If you want to see a specific genre on here such as Historical Fanasy (like The Hunted and my ten other Matisya books.), my Manga Idea I had, (mostly just the background stories), or Other (being Water's Best Kept Secret and any other others I find in my eleven notebooks). Comment to help me choose!
And Ishymaru. You are not aloud to pick the background stories.

2 comments:

  1. You already read them all.
    And I'm seem to have some trouble finding my one notebook with all my old poems. I believe the faires stole it.

    ReplyDelete